What are the advantages and disadvantages of Gionee Pioneer P5W? A review of the features.
Created date: 09/30/2018, 12:59:25, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 14:44:14
We have evaluated and provided a review on whether you should buy the Gionee Pioneer P5W thoroughly based on its functions, specifications/performances, and ease of use. We have also summarized the pros and cons of choosing the Gionee Pioneer P5W so that you can see them in a glance.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3754 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Gionee Pioneer P5W
- 2.Gionee Pioneer P5W's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Gionee Pioneer P5W's specs
Advantages and disadvantages of Gionee Pioneer P5W
Advantages of Gionee Pioneer P5W
- The display is large, so text and images appear clear on the screen.
Disadvantages of Gionee Pioneer P5W
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a relatively low-grade rear camera, and it is not suited to taking photos for posting on SNS.
- It has a very low-grade front camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
Gionee Pioneer P5W's features, performance, reviews
Gionee Pioneer P5W's specs
|Gionee Pioneer P5W|
|Release date||1, 2016|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||28.3 in (72 mm) x 56.4 in (143.3 mm) x 3.5 in (8.9 mm)|
|Weight||5.4 oz (153 g)|
|Display size||5 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||720 x 1280|
|CPU specs||1.3GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||2 MP|
Look at a smartphone