What are the advantages and disadvantages of ZTE nubia Z18 mini? A review of the features.
Created date: 09/30/2018, 13:56:15, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 14:47:05
We have evaluated the ZTE nubia Z18 mini thoroughly based on its functions, specifications/performances, and ease of use, and provided a review on whether you should buy it. We have also summarized the pros and cons of choosing the ZTE nubia Z18 mini so that you can see them in a glance.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3726 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of ZTE nubia Z18 mini
- 2.ZTE nubia Z18 mini's features, performance, reviews
- 3.ZTE nubia Z18 mini's specs
Advantages and disadvantages of ZTE nubia Z18 mini
Advantages of ZTE nubia Z18 mini
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a relatively long battery life, so you do not need to worry about battery much.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of ZTE nubia Z18 mini
- no data
ZTE nubia Z18 mini's features, performance, reviews
ZTE nubia Z18 mini's specs
|ZTE nubia Z18 mini|
|Release date||4, 2018|
|Color||provence edition,ying yu powder,celadon blue,diamond black,glacier white|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||27.8 in (70.6 mm) x 58.3 in (148 mm) x 3.0 in (7.6 mm)|
|Weight||5.4 oz (153 g)|
|Display size||5.7 inch|
|Display type||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2160|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660|
|Rear-camera resolution||24 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone