What are the advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy S6 edge? A review of the features.
We have evaluated the Galaxy S6 edge thoroughly based on its functions, specifications/performances, and ease of use, and provided a review on whether you should buy it. We have also summarized the pros and cons of choosing the Galaxy S6 edge so that you can see them in a glance.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3535 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy S6 edge
- 2.Galaxy S6 edge's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Galaxy S6 edge's specs
Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy S6 edge
Advantages of Galaxy S6 edge
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- It is lightweight.
- The display is large, so text and images appear clear on the screen.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
Disadvantages of Galaxy S6 edge
- no data
Galaxy S6 edge's features, performance, reviews
Galaxy S6 edge's specs
|Galaxy S6 edge|
|Release date||3, 2015|
|Color||white pearl,black sapphire,gold platinum,green emerald|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||27.6 in (70.1 mm) x 55.9 in (142.1 mm) x 2.8 in (7 mm)|
|Weight||4.7 oz (132 g)|
|Display size||5.1 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1440 x 2560|
|Chipset||Exynos 7420 Octa|
|Rear-camera resolution||16 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||5 MP|
Look at a smartphone
Check the price of Galaxy S6 edge now
Select another product
General rating: 7979/100
(The 28th of all smartphones)