Review of Nokia 7.1. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
We compiled an in-depth review of Nokia 7.1's battery, camera, CPU specs, etc. We also covered Nokia 7.1's grip, portability, and screen quality.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3329 smartphones
Advantages and disadvantages of Nokia 7.1
Advantages of Nokia 7.1
- The display is large, so text and images appear clear on the screen.
- It has a relatively long battery life, so you do not need to worry about battery much.
- It handles multi-tasking well, so you will not experience much stuttering when switching between multiple apps.
- It can store a large amount of data, so you will not run out of storage in most cases.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Nokia 7.1
- It has a relatively low-grade rear camera, and it is not suited to taking photos for posting on SNS.
Nokia 7.1's features, performance, reviews
Nokia 7.1's specs
|Release date||10, 2018|
|Color||gloss midnight blue,gloss steel|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||28.0 in (71.2 mm) x 58.9 in (149.7 mm) x 3.1 in (8 mm)|
|Weight||5.6 oz (160 g)|
|Display size||5.84 inchs|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2280|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 mega pixels|
|Front-camera resolution||8 mega pixels|
Look at a smartphone
Check the price of Nokia 7.1 now
Select another product
General rating: 8484/100
(The 25th of all smartphones)