Review of Honor View 20. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 01/07/2019, 22:09:31, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 08:58:57
We compiled an in-depth review of Honor View 20's battery, camera, CPU specs, etc. We also covered Honor View 20's grip, portability, and screen quality.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3726 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Honor View 20
- 2.Honor View 20's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Honor View 20's specs
Advantages and disadvantages of Honor View 20
Advantages of Honor View 20
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Honor View 20
- no data
Honor View 20's features, performance, reviews
Honor View 20's specs
|Honor View 20|
|Release date||12, 2018|
|Color||saphire blue,phantom blue,phantom red,midnight black|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||29.7 in (75.4 mm) x 61.8 in (156.9 mm) x 3.2 in (8.1 mm)|
|Weight||6.3 oz (180 g)|
|Display size||6.4 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2310|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 980|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||25 MP|
Look at a smartphone