What are the advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo Z5 Pro GT? A review of the features.
Created date: 01/07/2019, 22:51:50, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 10:27:22
We have evaluated and provided a review on whether you should buy the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT thoroughly based on its functions, specifications/performances, and ease of use. We have also summarized the pros and cons of choosing the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT so that you can see them in a glance.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3726 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- 2.Lenovo Z5 Pro GT's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Lenovo Z5 Pro GT's specs
Advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
Advantages of Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a relatively long battery life, so you do not need to worry about battery much.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- no data
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT's features, performance, reviews
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT's specs
|Lenovo Z5 Pro GT|
|Release date||1, 2019|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||28.7 in (73 mm) x 61.1 in (155.1 mm) x 3.7 in (9.3 mm)|
|Weight||7.4 oz (210 g)|
|Display size||6.39 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855|
|Rear-camera resolution||24 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone