Evaluation/Review of the Oppo Reno Z We've done a detailed breakdown of the specs, as well as the performance pros and cons.
Created date: 05/27/2019, 19:33:08, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 09:45:10
We have evaluated and provided a review on whether you should buy the Oppo Reno Z thoroughly based on its functions, specifications/performances, and ease of use. We have also summarized the pros and cons of choosing the Oppo Reno Z so that you can see them in a glance.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3811 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Oppo Reno Z
- 2.Oppo Reno Z's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Oppo Reno Z's specs
Advantages and disadvantages of Oppo Reno Z
Advantages of Oppo Reno Z
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Oppo Reno Z
- no data
Oppo Reno Z's features, performance, reviews
Oppo Reno Z's specs
|Oppo Reno Z|
|Release date||6, 2019|
|Color||jet black,aurora purple|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||29.5 in (74.9 mm) x 61.9 in (157.3 mm) x 3.6 in (9.1 mm)|
|Weight||6.6 oz (186 g)|
|Display size||6.4 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone