Review of Meizu 16Xs. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 05/30/2019, 20:13:40, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 07:18:58
We compiled an in-depth review of Meizu 16Xs's battery, camera, CPU specs, etc. We also covered Meizu 16Xs's grip, portability, and screen quality.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3754 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Meizu 16Xs
- 2.Meizu 16Xs's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Meizu 16Xs's specs
Advantages and disadvantages of Meizu 16Xs
Advantages of Meizu 16Xs
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Meizu 16Xs
- no data
Meizu 16Xs's features, performance, reviews
Meizu 16Xs's specs
|Release date||6, 2019|
|Color||carbon black,pearl white,phantom blue|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||29.3 in (74.4 mm) x 59.8 in (152 mm) x 3.3 in (8.3 mm)|
|Weight||5.8 oz (165 g)|
|Display size||6.2 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2232|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone