What are the advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G? A review of the features.
Created date: 06/26/2019, 21:33:08, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 11:08:40
We compiled an in-depth review of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G's battery, camera, CPU specs, etc. We also covered Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G's grip, portability, and screen quality.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3758 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
- 2.Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G's specs
Advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
Advantages of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
- no data
Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G's features, performance, reviews
Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G's specs
|Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G|
|Release date||9, 2019|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||29.4 in (74.6 mm) x 62.0 in (157.5 mm) x 3.4 in (8.7 mm)|
|Weight||6.5 oz (185 g)|
|Display size||6.39 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone