What are the advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G? A review of the features.
Created date: 06/26/2019, 21:33:08, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 11:08:40
We've conducted a detailed review of the the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3811 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
- 3.Specifications of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
The merits and demerits of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
The merits of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
The demerits of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
- no data
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
Specifications of Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
|Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G|
|Release date||9, 2019|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||29.4 in (74.6 mm) x 62.0 in (157.5 mm) x 3.4 in (8.7 mm)|
|Weight||6.5 oz (185 g)|
|Display size||6.39 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone