Review of vivo S1. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 07/10/2019, 20:49:47, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 10:56:31
We have evaluated the vivo S1 thoroughly based on its functions, specifications/performances, and ease of use, and provided a review on whether you should buy it. We have also summarized the pros and cons of choosing the vivo S1 so that you can see them in a glance.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3754 smartphones
Advantages and disadvantages of vivo S1
Advantages of vivo S1
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of vivo S1
- no data
Vivo S1's features, performance, reviews
Vivo S1's specs
|Release date||7, 2019|
|Color||diamond black,skyline blue,cosmic green|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||29.6 in (75.2 mm) x 62.8 in (159.5 mm) x 3.2 in (8.1 mm)|
|Weight||6.3 oz (179 g)|
|Display size||6.38 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65|
|Rear-camera resolution||16 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone