Review of Galaxy A50s. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 08/26/2019, 20:02:52, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 11:16:25
We have evaluated the Galaxy A50s thoroughly based on its functions, specifications/performances, and ease of use, and provided a review on whether you should buy it. We have also summarized the pros and cons of choosing the Galaxy A50s so that you can see them in a glance.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3754 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy A50s
- 2.Galaxy A50s's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Galaxy A50s's specs
Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy A50s
Advantages of Galaxy A50s
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Galaxy A50s
- no data
Galaxy A50s's features, performance, reviews
Galaxy A50s's specs
|Release date||9, 2019|
|Color||prism crush black,prism crush white,prism crush green,prism crush violet2|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||29.3 in (74.5 mm) x 62.4 in (158.5 mm) x 3.0 in (7.7 mm)|
|Weight||6.0 oz (169 g)|
|Display size||6.4 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone