What are the advantages and disadvantages of vivo iQOO Neo 855? A review of the features.
Created date: 10/27/2019, 07:25:50, Updated date: 10/27/2019, 08:30:40
We have evaluated and provided a review on whether you should buy the vivo iQOO Neo 855 thoroughly based on its functions, specifications/performances, and ease of use. We have also summarized the pros and cons of choosing the vivo iQOO Neo 855 so that you can see them in a glance.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3751 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of vivo iQOO Neo 855
- 2.Vivo iQOO Neo 855's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Vivo iQOO Neo 855's specs
Advantages and disadvantages of vivo iQOO Neo 855
Advantages of vivo iQOO Neo 855
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of vivo iQOO Neo 855
- no data
Vivo iQOO Neo 855's features, performance, reviews
Vivo iQOO Neo 855's specs
|vivo iQOO Neo 855|
|Release date||10, 2019|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||29.6 in (75.2 mm) x 62.8 in (159.5 mm) x 3.2 in (8.1 mm)|
|Weight||7.0 oz (198.5 g)|
|Display size||6.38 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855|
|Rear-camera resolution||12 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone