Evaluation/Review of the Infinix Smart 4 We've done a detailed breakdown of the specs, as well as the performance pros and cons.
Created date: 11/28/2019, 08:15:40, Updated date: 11/28/2019, 08:40:49
We have evaluated the Infinix Smart 4 thoroughly based on its functions, specifications/performances, and ease of use, and provided a review on whether you should buy it. We have also summarized the pros and cons of choosing the Infinix Smart 4 so that you can see them in a glance.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3808 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Infinix Smart 4
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Infinix Smart 4
- 3.Specifications of Infinix Smart 4
The merits and demerits of Infinix Smart 4
The merits of Infinix Smart 4
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
The demerits of Infinix Smart 4
- The CPU is quite weak, which means some apps can run a bit slowly.
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Infinix Smart 4
Specifications of Infinix Smart 4
|Infinix Smart 4|
|Release date||10, 2019|
|Color||midnight black,quetzal cyan,cosmic purple|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||29.9 in (76 mm) x 65.7 in (167 mm) x 3.3 in (8.3 mm)|
|Weight||6.5 oz (183 g)|
|Display size||6.6 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||720 x 1600|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22|
|CPU specs||2.0GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||8 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||5 MP|
Look at a smartphone