What are the advantages and disadvantages of alcatel 1? A review of the features.
Created date: 12/03/2019, 06:20:34, Updated date: 12/03/2019, 08:25:04
We have evaluated the alcatel 1 thoroughly based on its functions, specifications/performances, and ease of use, and provided a review on whether you should buy it. We have also summarized the pros and cons of choosing the alcatel 1 so that you can see them in a glance.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 3808 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of alcatel 1
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the alcatel 1
- 3.Specifications of alcatel 1
The merits and demerits of alcatel 1
The merits of alcatel 1
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- It feels comparably light.
- It has a big display that makes it easy to see text and images.
The demerits of alcatel 1
- The image quality on the screen is not good.
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
- The back camera is quite low-spec, so its not really suited for taking pictures to upload to social media.
- The rear-facing camera is very low resolution, so you should not think of using this smartphone as your main camera.
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the alcatel 1
Specifications of alcatel 1
|Release date||7, 2018|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||25.9 in (65.7 mm) x 54.2 in (137.6 mm) x 3.9 in (9.8 mm)|
|Weight||4.7 oz (134 g)|
|Display size||5 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 960|
|CPU specs||1.3GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||2 MP|
Look at a smartphone